Pain Free Pelvis Solution
Who is this program for?
- Pain in pubic area, tailbone, vagina, sit bones, and/or buttocks
- Pain with or unable to participate in sexual activity, gynecological
exams, or tampons
- Pain with activities of daily living like putting on pants or
transfer in/out car
- Dread sexual activity or anticipate pain
- Feeling emotional toll
What will this program help with?
- Muscle tension or spasm
- Hypersensitive nerves
- Fear avoidance
- How to reintroduce sexual activity
- Reduce pain with daily activities
What does this program include?
- In-person or telehealth PT treatment sessions (as prescribed by PT)
- Exercise prescription for progression between PT sessions
- Real time ultrasound visual feedback
- Hands-on treatment
- Posture retraining
- Biomechanical Screen/Clinical Pilates Readiness
- Clinical Pilates Quick Start Program
What is Clinical Pilates?
- Bridges the gap between symptom control and optimizing strength and function to prevent future issues or the return of previous symptoms
- Team communication between PT, Clinical Pilates Specialist, and you
- Customized program created through Quick Start Program sessions