Body Works Clinical Pilates
The best way to feel strong, accomplished, and confidently take charge of your day!
- Pilates Assessment
- Personalized Pilates Assessment with a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist
- Movement Screen
- Postural Analysis
- Core Assessment
- Balance Test
- QuickStart Foundations
- Complete Two QuickStart Semi Private Sessions
- Pilates Terminology
- Foundational Exercises
- Safety on the Reformer
- Limited to 3 people per session
- Stability, Strength, & Length!
- Progress to Level 1 & Level 2 Sessions
- Level 1 - Beginner/Intermediate -Complete 12 sessions & master exercises to advance to Level 2
- Level 2 - Intermediate/Advanced -Challenge your body with more advanced exercises!
- For optimal results take at least 2 sessions per week!
Do You Want To...
✔ Feel stronger and more confident
✔ Have personalized time to focus solely on YOU and your health
✔ Increase your energy levels to complete the tasks and hobbies important to you
✔ Achieve better overall health to be your optimal self
✔ Make sure you are performing exercises safely and effectively?
Pilates is a safe and fun method of exercise that focuses on intentional movements and full-body awareness.
Our Quick Start Program and Semi-Private Sessions are focused entirely on YOU!
These low impact, instruction based sessions prepare you to be well-versed on the reformer, always building on each session to move and be your best self.
What you will gain once you've started your journey:
Strength and endurance
... and much more!
- Your customized program specific to your needs.
- Takes into consideration any previous conditions to develop an individualized program.
- Sets the foundation to be confident on the Reformer.
- Progress into semi-private sessions to meet your needs and exceed your goals!
Have you completed Steps 1 & 2?
- No more than 3 students per class.
- Individualized program based on your needs.
- Improve your confidence, endurance, and strength!
- This program is all about you!