Who is this program for?
- Feeling of pressure, something falling out, or heaviness
- Increased symptoms as the day goes on
- Difficulty with urinary or bowel symptoms
- Feelings of pelvic weakness
- Possibly noticing a bulge in the pelvic floor region
- Sexual concerns, discomfort, or less sensation
What will this program help with?
- Re-education of the pelvic floor musculature
- Regaining pelvic floor, abdominal, and core strength
- Positional strategies for symptom relief
- Intra-abdominal pressure control
- Determine needs for external support
- Get rid of side effects like leakage, back pain, or instability feeling
- Professional guidance on exercise modification and/or return to exercise safely
- Ability to participate in desired exercise
What does this program include?
- In-person or telehealth PT treatment sessions (as prescribed by PT)
- Exercise prescription for progression between PT sessions
- Real time ultrasound visual feedback
- Hands-on treatment
- Posture retraining
- Biomechanical Screen/Clinical Pilates
- Clinical Pilates Quick Start Program
What is Clinical Pilates?
- Bridges the gap between symptom control and optimizing strength and function to prevent future issues or the return of previous symptoms
- Team communication between PT, Clinical Pilates Specialist, and you
- Customized program created through Quick Start Program sessions
- One on one sessions and small group classes available*
*classes available after completion of Quick Start Program